Are you looking for ideas to boost your fundraising auction total?
An experienced, effective Fundraising Auctioneer can make a significant impact on your fundraising total and the experience your guests enjoy during your live fundraising auction.
Jason Kazanis is the Head Auctioneer for Helping Hand Group, and rated as Australia’s best Charity Auctioneer. Jason (or the other top Auctioneers from Helping Hand Group) can raise your event TENS of thousands more. This due to his precise fundraising skills. Helping Hand Group will provide Jason at NO-cost to your next event, so that not only will you raise far more, you will not have to pay $1,000+ for his incredible skillset!
Here are 5 key reasons why Helping Hand Group Auctioneers are the very best for fundraising auctions:
1. Helping Hand Group Auctioneers excel at tapping into the emotions of your guests to ensure that all guests are reminded of the purpose of the fundraising event – to give generously to your cause.
2. Helping Hand Group Auctioneers will connect with your audience with dialogue, gestures, and interactivity to get their attention and maintain it. They will also ensure they know how to participate in the fundraising auction.
3. Helping Hand Group Auctioneers will find ways to encourage higher bids while running a fun fundraising auction with effective dialogue to encourage guests to start friendly bidding rivalries. This competitive process leads to the sale of ‘Multiples’, which can double, triple or in some cases, quadruple, your donation amounts!
4. Helping Hand Group Auctioneers make the fundraising auction items “come to life”. They leverage descriptive selling and promote the benefits and usability of the fundraising auction items.
5. Helping Hand Group Auctioneers can work within tight timelines for the live auction to ensure that your event schedule stays on-time.
Want to have Jason, or another TOP Fundraising Auctioneer at your next event? Contact us today!